IPSecurityCenter™ Process Guidance and Workflow Designer
By giving the user or installer the tools to implement security policies, rather than imposing set functionality, IPSecurityCenter™ ensures that there are as few system-imposed restrictions as possible. The Response Plan Designer provides key components which are then dragged onto the design surface to create powerful and flexible processes and procedures.
Here we show the workflow element of IPSecurityCenter™ – the behind-the-scenes security policy executed whenever an incident occurs.
By dealing in generic concepts, IPSecurityCenter™ ensures that inputs and outputs of all relevant systems within an organisation can be brought together and managed.
Policies are set-up using workflows which link to activity screens or alerts, For example: a Response Plan can draw the user screens to highlight a specific action, or request an action or wait for user input such as an acknowledgement or the response from a communication such as a particular SMS message.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Process Guidance and Workflow
- Analysis and Compliance
- Event/Alarm Management
- Top Five Features
- PSIM White Paper – Frost & Sullivan
- PSIM White Paper – Why Should I Be Interested ?
- PSIM White Paper – CNL IPSecurityCenter
- PSIM Solution Guide – Safe City
- PSIM Solution Guide – Mobile Event Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Mining Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Healthcare Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Critical Infrastructure
- PSIM Solution Guide – Airports
- IPSecurityCenter Presentation
- IPSecurityCenter Brochure