IPSecurityCenter™ Integration with third party devices
Security management systems need to integrate third party devices to be of any value. IPSecurityCenter™’s device integration methodology enables high integration with any security system or device — as long as there is a software development kit available from the manufacturer.
Edge-device functionality is incorporated into IPSecurityCenter™, not imposed by it.
For the Systems Integrator this means:
- Full functionality of the device is exposed (camera menus, all events etc).
- The system is capable of adapting to changing technologies and additional device functionality.
- Triggers can be setup on virtually any event or change on the edge device with a fine grained level of detail.
For the end-user:
- Operators learn how to use IPSecurityCenter™ once; this knowledge is then repeatable regardless of the underlying device.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Process Guidance and Workflow
- Analysis and Compliance
- Event/Alarm Management
- Top Five Features
- PSIM White Paper – Frost & Sullivan
- PSIM White Paper – Why Should I Be Interested ?
- PSIM White Paper – CNL IPSecurityCenter
- PSIM Solution Guide – Safe City
- PSIM Solution Guide – Mobile Event Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Mining Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Healthcare Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Critical Infrastructure
- PSIM Solution Guide – Airports
- IPSecurityCenter Presentation
- IPSecurityCenter Brochure