Managing Alarms and Events
Events and alarms are managed as part of an overall response plan. Alarms coming into the system are processed, prioritised, grouped and presented to the operator in exactly the format required.
Elements in the response plans are configured with the customer to appear on the operators workstation in the form of questions, pop up messages, dialogue boxes, maps etc.
Dynamic Response Plans are created to react differently depending on the context in which they are operating (e.g. if there are already five incidents being handled then escalate to the administrator).
IPSecurityCenter™ alarm management has already been tested handling thousands of alarms per minute.
The Alarm Stack Designer provides complete design control how alarms are presented and handled, enabling customers to define:
- Customized columns.
- Alerts and alarms.
- Customized visual appearance of display.
- Multiple views of alarms or incidents.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Process Guidance and Workflow
- Analysis and Compliance
- Event/Alarm Management
- Top Five Features
- PSIM White Paper – Frost & Sullivan
- PSIM White Paper – Why Should I Be Interested ?
- PSIM White Paper – CNL IPSecurityCenter
- PSIM Solution Guide – Safe City
- PSIM Solution Guide – Mobile Event Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Mining Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Healthcare Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Critical Infrastructure
- PSIM Solution Guide – Airports
- IPSecurityCenter Presentation
- IPSecurityCenter Brochure