IPSecurityCenter™ is designed to be scalable, resilient and future-proof.
Utilising a Windows server-client architecture, IPSecurityCenter™ is based on the MS .NET Framework and industry-standard SQL databases. The product has been designed using an open systems approach to allow rapid integration of 3rd party software and hardware products.
Data integration enables IPSecurityCenter™ to reach beyond the boundaries of traditional security software to integrate business systems and data, e.g HR, with physical security policies. Database connectivity is achieved through ODBC-compliant business connectors, unifying data islands from multiple databases through the same interface.
IPSecurityCenter™ is designed to support a standards-compliance Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). For the Systems Integrator, graphical tools allow traditionally complex integrations, such as linking cellular messaging with access control, to be achieved in a visual drag-and-drop environment.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Process Guidance and Workflow
- Analysis and Compliance
- Event/Alarm Management
- Top Five Features
- PSIM White Paper – Frost & Sullivan
- PSIM White Paper – Why Should I Be Interested ?
- PSIM White Paper – CNL IPSecurityCenter
- PSIM Solution Guide – Safe City
- PSIM Solution Guide – Mobile Event Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Mining Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Healthcare Security
- PSIM Solution Guide – Critical Infrastructure
- PSIM Solution Guide – Airports
- IPSecurityCenter Presentation
- IPSecurityCenter Brochure